Easy butterless hazelnut brownies
- Yield:9 brownies
- Prep time:10 min+baking time
- 200 gr dark chocolate(melted)
- 60 ml sunflower oil
- 1 espresso coffee
- 3 eggs
- 140 gr sugar
- 140 gr flour
- 30 gr cocoa powder
- 30 -50 gr hazelnuts chips
- 50-100 gr dark chocolate (chunks)
- Preheat your oven to 170°C.
- Line a 24/20 cm brownie tin with baking parchment.
- Melt 200 gr dark chocolate (bain marie)
- Let the chocolate cool down a bit then add 60 ml sunflower oil and 1 espresso coffee.
- Incorporate into the mixture 3 eggs one at a time and mix until is homogeneous.
- Add 140 gr flour and 30 gr cocoa powder (sifted),30 gr hazelnuts .
- Pour half of the mixture into the lined baking pan .
- Add your dark chocolate chunks then pour the other half of the mixture on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 170°C for about 20-25min.
- Enjoy your hazelnut brownies!
© 2021, The chocolate brain. All rights reserved.