It’s difficult to imagine a world without chocolate….those who love chocolate, as i am, do not know reasons…it’s a gift from Gods and as someone said ,,Chocolate is happiness that you can eat…” If you love chocolate , i’m sure that you appreciate a yummy brownie but maybe you don’t like eggs and milk in it or you have chosen a vegan lifestyle… if you are reading these lines and you didn’t find yet that awesome vegan brownie recipe that makes you achieve a brownie that taste like a bakery brownie …. try our recipe…you will be amazed on how good they are…and it’s so simple to do…
- Yield:9 brownies
- Prep time:10 min
- 300 ml water
- 150 gr sugar
- 80-100 ml sunflower oil
- 250 gr flour
- 75 gr cocoa powder
- 1.1/2 teasp baking powder
- 80-100 gr dark chocolate
180°C - 25 min
- 1. Preheat your oven to 180°C
- 2. In a medium sauce pan pour 300 ml cold water .
- 3. Add 100 gr caster sugar and mix gently until the sugar is well dissolved , then gradually add 80-100 ml seed oil (i used sunflower seed oil but you can use any other oil that you have at home and you like )
- 4. Sift 250 gr multi purpose flour, 75 gr cocoa powder and 1 1/2 teasp baking powder, add them to the mixture , mix until all the ingredients are well combined .
- 5. To the surface add 80 -100 gr dark chocolate roughly chopped or some chopped nuts if desired.
- 6.Pour the batter into a square brownie tin, greased and lined with baking paper.
- 7.Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 25 minutes
- 8.Let your brownies cool down completely before cutting them.
watch how to make it here:
© 2021, The chocolate brain. All rights reserved.