Super soft lemon cake loaf
This soft lemon cake loaf is so fragrant….without butter and milk …it will fill your home ,when baking ,with an awesome fragrance….enjoy it with a cup of tea or a glass of milk, it’s amazing…so simple but still so delicious..
- Yield:1 lemon cake
- Prep time:10 min +baking time
- 5 eggs
- 210 gr sugar
- 3 gr salt
- 55 ml water
- 25 ml lemon juice (squeezed)
- 135 ml sunflower seed oil
- 200 gr flour
- 9 gr baking powder
- 1 lemon zest
Preheated oven at 170°C – 45 min
- Preheat your oven at 170°C
- Grease and line with baking paper a cake loaf pan
- In a medium bowl ,with a hand mixer beat 5 eggs with 1 pinch of salt(3 gr) then add gradually 210 gr granulated sugar.
- When all the sugar is well dissolved pour in, little at a time , 55 ml water ,25 ml lemon juice (one squeezed lemon cca) and 135 ml sunflower seed oil.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and incorporate them to the mixture.
- At last add 1 lemon zest for flavoring.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for about 45-50 min.
- Remove the cake from the oven ,place it to a cake rank to cool down .
- When still hot sprinkle some confectioner sugar on top (optional)
- Enjoy your lemon cake with some tea or coffee. 😉
follow us on
© 2021, The chocolate brain. All rights reserved.