the best Chocolate Muffins
Every time i enter a pastry shop i see these giant chocolate muffins and i’ve always wanted to be able to make them at home perhaps with simple ingredients but to achieve the same results.So here is my recipe…soft chocolate muffins that have also a yummy surprise inside …
- Yield: 6 chocolate muffins
- Prep time: 10 min
- 3 eggs
- 8-9 tbs sugar
- 1 teasp baking powder
- 9 tbs flour
- pinch of salt
- 3-4 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs oil
- 6 dark chocolate chunks
Preheated oven at 180°C - 25 min
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C .
- In a saucepan pour 3 eggs ,add 8-9 tbs sugar gradually and beat for a few moments with a whisk .
- Gently incorporate 1 teasp baking powder ,9 tbs flour ,a pinch of salt , 3-4 tbs cocoa powder and one tbs sunflower seed oil .
- When the batter becomes elastic and velvety divide it into the molds without filling them completely .
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
- Place a piece of dark chocolate inside each muffin .
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 25 min
- Remove from the oven ,let them cool down slightly and then place them on serving plates.
watch how to make it here:
© 2021, The chocolate brain. All rights reserved.