- Yield: 10 -15 biscuits
- Prep time : 30 min
- 100 -120 gr dark chocolate
- 50 gr butter
- 2 eggs
- 90 gr sugar
- 150 gr flour
- 1 teasp baking powder
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 50 -60 gr chocolate chops
- granulated sugar
- confectioners sugar
preheated oven at 175°C - 10-12 MIN
- Melt 100 – 120 gr dark chocolate with 50 gr butter in a double boiler (bain marie) stirring with a spoon.
- In a separate bowl beat 2 eggs with 90 gr sugar then gradually add 150 gr sifted multi -purpose flour , 1 teasp baking powder .
- Pour in the chocolate and the butter that you have melted before .
- Add 1 tbs cocoa powder and 50 -60 gr dark chocolate chips and mix until you achieve an homogeneous mixture.
- Put the cream in the fridge covered with plastic wrap for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove from the fridge and with the help of a teaspoon form the dough into balls that you will round by pressing them lightly with your hands .
- Pass the balls into granulated sugar and then into icing sugar.
- Arrange the balls onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 °C for about 10 -12 min.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool down before serving.
watch how to make it here:
© 2021, The chocolate brain. All rights reserved.