Red Velvet Cupcakes
Easy red velvet cupcakes ,delicious and simple!
- Yield:12 cupcakes
- Prep time:20 min+baking time
- Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 120 gr brown sugar
- 1/2 teasp baking powder
- vanilla flavour
- 1-2 tbs espresso coffee
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 100 gr butter
- 120 gr flour
- 1/4 teasp red food coloring
- CHEESE FROSTING:
- 100 gr butter at room temperature
- 200 gr soft cheese
- 100-150 gr confectioners sugar
- Preheat your oven to 170°C
- Prepare 12 hole muffin trays with snug-fitting paper cases.
- Into a large bowl beat 2 eggs with a pinch of salt and 120 gr brown sugar (you can also use granulated sugar if you want to).
- Add 1/2 baking powder ,vanilla flavour, 120 gr sifted flour, 1 tbs cocoa powder , mix until everything is well incorporated.
- At last add 1-2 tbs espresso coffee , 100 gr butter melted and 1/4 teasp red food-coloring.
- Whisk very well the mixture and then fill your paper cases two-thirds full with the mixture…
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 °C for about 20 min.
- CREAM CHEESE ICING:
- Mix your room temperature butter(100 gr) with the cream cheese (200 gr)and confectioner sugar(120-150 gr) until smooth.
- When your cupcakes are cool ,decorate them with the icing cream ,chocolate sprinkles ecc
- Enjoy your delicious red velvet cupcakes! 🙂
Baking time:Preheated oven to 170°C-20 min
© 2021, The chocolate brain. All rights reserved.