The best Espresso Brownies
If you like chocolate brownies this is the ultimate recipe….not so light, i know ,but if you are searching for THAT fudgy and delicious brownie recipe this is for you….we all need some guilty pleasures sometimes even if we eat healthy almost all the time …if you want a more healthy version, of course ,we have our vegan brownies recipe.. 🙂 in these delicious espresso brownies the taste of chocolate is really enhanced by the coffee that gives them an unique taste….surely you can also replace coffee with milk or even water but it’s not the same thing believe me…i’ve tried a lot of brownies recipes…the combination of espresso coffee with a pinch baking soda makes wonders…it gives softness and the best chocolatey flavor.try them and let me know 🙂
- Yield:9 brownies
- Prep time:5 min + baking time
- 200 gr flour
- 150 gr sugar
- 50 gr cocoa powder
- 1/4 teasp baking soda
- 1/4 teasp baking powder
- 190 gr melted butter
- 1 espresso coffee
- 2 eggs
- 150 gr dark chocolate roughly chopped
- 1 teasp vanilla flavor (optional)
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- In a medium saucepan mix all the dry ingredients flour ,sugar ,cocoa powder,baking soda and baking powder.
- Add your melted butter,2 eggs ,one espresso cofeee (3-4 tbs),dark chocolate roughly chopped and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the batter into a prepared pan greased or lined with parchment paper (20/20)
- Bake at 180°C for about 16 min until the sides of the brownies are set and if you insert a toothpick in the center comes out not wet but with some crumbs clinging to it.
- Let them cool down completely and then cut them.
- Enjoy your brownies….easy as that …:-)
Baking time: preheated oven to 180°C- 16-17 min
© 2021, The chocolate brain. All rights reserved.