One of the most classic desserts ,easy to make , soft ,made even more delicious by the addition of chocolate chips….but if you want to achieve just a simple banana bread you can skip the chocolate chips.Usually is made with butter but for this recipe i used a good quality sunflower seed oil… i find it gives to the cake a more light texture….
- Prep time: 5-10 min
- 1.1/2 bananas (260 gr)
- 250 gr flour
- 120 gr sugar
- half teasp baking powder
- 10 gr baking soda
- 40 ml milk
- 60 ml sunflower oil
- 2 eggs
- 125 gr dark chocolate chips
Baking Time:170°C-15 Min Then Reduce To 160°C And Bake For Another 25-30 Min
- Preheat your oven to 170 °C
- In a medium bowl mash 1.1/2 bananas ( 260 gr )
- In a large separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients : 250 gr multipurpose flour sifted ,120 gr granulated sugar, half teasp of baking powder and 10 gr baking soda
- To the mixture add 40 ml milk ,60 ml sunflower seed oil and 2 eggs .
- Add the mashed bananas and 125 gr dark chocolate chips.
- Grease and line with baking paper a loaf tin and pour the cake batter into the tin .
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 °C for 15 minutes then reduce to 160 °C and bake for another 25 -30 min.
- Remove from the oven and let the bread cool down onto a cake rack.
watch how to make it here:
© 2021, The chocolate brain. All rights reserved.