- 380 gr flour
- 15 gr fresh yeast
- 3 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs warm milk
- 4-5 eggs
- 1 orange zest
- 1 tbs oil
- 180 gr soft butter
- dark chocolate chunks,dried fruis,hazelnuts etc
preheated oven at 190 °C - 15 min then reduce to 170°C and bake for another 15 min
- In a large bowl pour in 380 gr multi purpose flour then add 15 gr fresh yeast , 3 tbs granulated sugar and 2 tbs warm milk .
- Beat 4 -5 eggs with 1 teasp of salt and add them to the mixture.
- Mix well to obtain a soft and sticky dough .
- Pour the mixture into a oiled bowl , cover and let the dough rise in a warm place until it has doubled its volume .
- After 1 -2 hours add 180 gr soft butter and knead until smooth .
- Abundantly grease a mold with butter pour half dough in , add dark chocolate chunks , dried fruits…. cover with the remaining dough and let rise room temperature for another 30 min .
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 °C for about 15 min then reduce to 170 °C and bake for another 15 min.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down.
watch how to make it here:
© 2021, The chocolate brain. All rights reserved.