- Yield: 1 chocolate sphere
- Prep time: 30 min – 1hr
200 gr dark chocolate
100 ml cream
Polycarbonate chocolate mold(275/15/22)
Icecream and fresh red fruits of your choice..
- Melt 200 gr dark chocolate in a double boiler (50 °C)
- Place the bowl in a saucepan full with cold water and ice.
- Temper (cool) the chocolate in order to maintain the structure of the chocolate’s fat molecules.The ideal temperature is between 28 -30 °C .
- Pour the tempered chocolate into a polycarbonate mold , then turn the mold upside down in order to drain away the excess chocolate.
- Place the mold in the fridge for 30 min .
- Prepare a chocolate mousse : to the remaining chocolate add 100 ml cream , warm it up until is dense…then cool down.
- Fill the chocolate sphere with the chocolate mousse and ice cream of your choice.
watch how to make it here:
© 2021, The chocolate brain. All rights reserved.