The best orange brownies
- Yield:9 brownies
- Prep time:10 min +baking time
- 200 gr dark chocolate
- 100 gr butter
- 150 gr flour
- 150 gr granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 orange zest &squeezed juice
- 1 espresso coffee
- 100 gr dark chocolate roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Line a 24/20 brownie tin with baking parchment.
- Melt 200 gr dark chocolate with 100 gr butter (bain marie)
- In a medium bowl mix 150 gr flour with 150 gr sugar, 2 tbs cocoa powder and 2 eggs.
- Incorporate into the mixture the cooled down melted chocolate &butter.
- Add 1 orange zest& squeezed orange juice and 1 espresso coffee.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking pan .
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180°C for about 25 min.
- Enjoy your orange brownies!
Baking time:preheated oven to 180°C-25 min
© 2021, The chocolate brain. All rights reserved.